Offset printing is still the world standard in medium and large scale graphic production. Consistent and saturated colors, contrast and a wide range of printable media are the deciding factors for offset printing. In general, the cost-effectiveness threshold for offset printing over digital is from 150 sheets and more. Pergament print Pergament print offers color offset printing up to B2 (700x500mm) on offset, coating and special papers up to 350g / m².
The dominant technique, offset printing, still covers 90% of the printed commercial material.
- Constant quality and color saturation.
- High resolution and sharpness.
- Printable with special fluorescent and metallic (spot) colors.
- Large selection of media - different textures, finishes, thicknesses and formats.
- High profitability on medium and large circulation.
In the production of Pergament print uses the following printing machines:
- HEIDELBERG SPEEDMASTER 74 - Five-color, with electronic print quality control
- HEIDELBERG GTO 2/0-1/1 52
- HEIDELBERG GTO 1/0 52
The production process is complemented by state-of-the-art graphic processing machines.
For small circulation and jobs with very short deadlines we have a digital print XEROX DOCUCOLOR 250 suitable for:
- fast product development and high quality
- very affordable price for small and medium circulation
- the possibility of personalization
- the ability to print variable data
- prints PVC stickers
Dimensions of the printed sheet: 210 × 297, 420 × 297 and 330x480mm